BeipMU is a MU* client that provides an assortment of features beyond simple telnet.
Started in 1998, BeipMU grew thanks to user suggestions, so if something is missing
or could be improved please let us know!
- For news/questions/comments/feature suggestions please come to our subreddit:
- Or come to our yahoo group:
- Or if you prefer email, use the address in the screenshot in the bottom right
- The online documentation is in our reddit wiki under scripting.
- The scripting engine is currently very unterutilized, it's possible to implement multiple custom windows with text or even graphics,
and to control almost every aspect of a connection. Want to check all incoming text through a regular expression, have a trigger
run a script, or even write a chat server? Good news! If you're interested in helping us get a good real world example of any of these
(or anything else you can imagine) just post to our reddit group, or email us directly and we'll help you do it.
Older Release archive:
- BeipMU 3.00.259 - January 14, 2018
- BeipMU 3.00.258 - December 3, 2017
- BeipMU 3.00.257 - December 1, 2017
- BeipMU 3.00.255 - April 23, 2017
- BeipMU 3.00.251 - June 20, 2016
- BeipMU 3.00.250 - March 5, 2016
- BeipMU 3.00.249 - March 3, 2016
- BeipMU 3.00.244 - October 13, 2015
- BeipMU 3.00.243 - July 28, 2015
- BeipMU 3.00.242 - July 19, 2015
- BeipMU 3.00.240 - January 25, 2015
- BeipMU 3.00.213 - August 7, 2011
- BeipMU 2.00.212 - July 17, 2011
- BeipMU 2.00.209 - April 3, 2011
- BeipMU 2.00.205 - November 28, 2009
Thanks to Theo